The protection of privacy and personal data is a priority for “Rural Move – Associação para a Promoção do Investimento nos Territórios de Baixa Densidade” (hereinafter referred to as RURAL MOVE).
This policy concerns privacy practices within the scope of the activity carried out by RURAL MOVE. The personal data you provide to us during the interaction with our web pages will be treated with the guarantees of security and confidentiality required by the legal framework regarding the protection of personal data.
The access and use of services, portals and websites, under the responsibility of RURAL MOVE, must be free by the user, assuming RURAL MOVE that he has read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions of its use.
Any attempts to change the information, or any other action that may cause damage and/or jeopardize the integrity of the system, are strictly prohibited under current legislation. The user is obliged to scrupulously comply with the applicable legislation, namely, in terms of computer crime and intellectual property rights, being exclusively responsible for the violation of these regulations.
Responsibility for data processing and Data Protection Officer
The person responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data is “Rural Move – Associação para a Promoção do Investimento nos Territórios de Baixa Densidade”, which provides platforms or sites and which, in this context, decides which data is collected, means of treatment and purposes for which the data is used.
RURAL MOVE has appointed a Data Protection Officer who: monitors the compliance of data processing with applicable standards; is a point of contact with the User to clarify issues related to the processing of their data by Rural Move; cooperates with the supervisory authority; and provides information and advises the controller or the subcontractor on their privacy and data protection obligations.
The data protection officer can be contacted via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to Largo da Terronha, Lote 153, 5210-185 Miranda do Douro.
RURAL MOVE respects your right to privacy. The requested data are intended for the provision of the service or information requested by you, and personal data that are not necessary for the provision of the service or without your consent are not collected.
The interaction with the services, portals and websites of RURAL MOVE does not require information from the user, except when, for expressly identified purposes, the registration is declared necessary and is authorized by him according to the following terms.
The processing of personal data
RURAL MOVE as responsible for data processing:
- Ensures that the processing of your personal data is carried out within the scope of the purposes for which they were collected or for purposes compatible with those;
- Collects, uses and preserves only the personal data necessary for the purpose in question;
- Does not transmit any personal data for commercial or advertising purposes;
- Handles personal data for legal purposes or for the provision of services at your request.
Typology of personal data we collect
The personal data subject to processing by RURAL MOVE are of a different nature in view of the provision of services promoted on electronic platforms and other services under its management.
The following personal data can be collected: the IP address; the name; the age; the tax identification number; the civil identification number; the social security number; the identification document number; the address; the email address; the mobile phone number; the profile or interests; and service usage data (for example, cookies).
Purpose of the collection of personal data
Personal data can be collected by RURAL MOVE for: Communication of Products and Services and Sales; Customer Management and Service Delivery; Accounting, Tax and Administrative Management; Litigation Management; Fraud detection, revenue protection and auditing; Network and systems management; Compliance with legal obligations; Security control; Control of physical security.
Security of Personal Data
RURAL MOVE, in the pursuit of its activities, uses a set of technologies and security procedures appropriate to the protection of your personal data, protecting unauthorized access or disclosure, namely:
- Logical security measures, in the component of access to systems and workstations through mechanisms of identity management, authentication and privileges; in the network component, the use of firewalls and intrusion detection systems, segregating networks and application environments, as well as information encryption through secure communication channels.
Access and control of your Personal Data
We enable, at your request, access, rectification, and deletion of personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
If the use of your personal data is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw it, without compromising the validity of the data processing carried out until that moment.
Through the data protection officer (email@example.com) you can request:
- Information about your data;
- Information about processing;
- The purpose behind the processing;
- Correction, or updating, of data;
- Your data in an open format;
- Data erasure, without prejudice to the legislation applicable to the treatment in question.
Personal Data Archive
Your personal data is kept by RURAL MOVE, for the period necessary for processing, according to the respective purpose.
Conservation periods may change when the associated public interest, historical, scientific or statistical reasons justify it, RURAL MOVE committing itself to adopt the appropriate conservation and safety measures.
The cookies used by RURAL MOVE do not collect personal information that allows the User to be identified, saving only generic information, namely the form or region / city of access, among others.
The cookies used on RURAL MOVE websites and portals are as follows:
- Necessary cookies – Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
- Optional cookies – Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website..
RURAL MOVE cannot be held liable for any damages arising from civil liability (including, but not limited to, emergent damages, lost profits and moral damages, caused directly or indirectly), arising as a result of use, correct or incorrect use of its services, websites and respective content by the user, including improper access to the user’s computer and computer system by third parties.
The information disclosed must be seen in its informational aspect.
In the services, sites and portals managed by RURAL MOVE there are contents and services made available by third parties, and these entities are responsible for updating them. Therefore, RURAL MOVE cannot be held responsible for the complete accuracy and timeliness of any information contained in its websites.
Electronic sites may contain links to sites operated by third parties over which it has no control and for which it assumes no responsibility.
January 1, 2021